Monday, June 28, 2010

Homeschool Art Lessons

I truly admire all those homeschoolers out there!!! I don't think I could have ever done that with my own children. Perhaps the art education but not all the other subjects and having kids home all day long. 
This is what made me start thinking about "Kids Art Classroom" .... thinking about all teachers and homeschoolers that need to teach art and do not have an art background. This can be very scary! I have talked to several teachers and done research on my own and the amount of solid, educational art lessons out there is pathetic

Kids Art Classroom is the place where you will find some truly tested and thoroughly though through art lessons that are easy to teach, fun to do and educational. Not just a craft!!!

Come take a peek at the new website! we have 4 brand NEW lessons ready for you to try out on your kids this summer and you will be amazed at what they will create. Art education in my opinion starts already in Kindergarten.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute design. I love arts very much.